Welcome to our Kids Chef course!
Turn Fussy Eaters Into Little Chefs
- Are your kids happy to eat junk but reluctant to try new or healthy foods?
- Sign up to our online Kids Chef training course and your child will not only eat a variety of foods, but cook them too!
- The Kids Chef training course is designed to encourage a love of good food, all whilst teaching you and your child nutritional facts and the invaluable life skill of cooking.
How It Works
- The Kids Chef training course is a collection of 12 simple, fun, delicious and nutritious recipes with accompanying videos to cook at home with your child – We recommend cooking 3 recipes a week together.
- The recipes use everyday ingredients and follow a natural progression to limit waste. These include delicious snacks, breakfasts, meals and treats that you’ll cook again and again.
- The course can be followed by anyone from 2 to 102, however it has been aimed at children from 3-12.
- Each dish includes a shopping list, tips, skills to practice, equipment needed and nutritional facts to share.
- Upon completion of the course your child will be sent their certificate and chef’s hat.
Don't Cook For Your Kids, Cook With Them
- Over the course of these weekly cooking sessions, watch your relationship with your child blossom.
- Simple, well-practiced recipes, clear instructions and fun videos of Dotty and I making each dish mean that it doesn’t matter if you have no cooking experience or confidence in the kitchen, you and your child can learn together.
Join A Cooking Community
- As soon as you register for the course you’ll be given access to a private members group full of little chef’s in the making, where you can share stories, photos and fussy eating and cooking tips with other parents.
- I’ll also be in there to offer advice and share your journey.